woensdag 1 september 2010

Retrospective: Hope!


Back in The Netherlands my head spins with all experiences of our week in Namibia, all stories, all emotions, all songs and dancing, all sorrow, all joy, all problems, all solutions, all these beautiful children and the fantastic people we met. I feel the urge to end this story with a conclusion, which is a difficult task. But going through all pictures, this one stood out for me. Telling me about love, about care, about trust, about hope. And that is what Orange Babies is all about for me, especially now I've seen the projects in Namibia. A lot of work still has to be done, some projects need more attention, or different attention than others. But everywhere we went there was love, care, trust and above all: HOPE!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten